Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Connor's Rock Star Bedroom

Well once I did one bedroom I had to go ahead and do all of the boy's bedrooms. Connor choose a Rock Star theme and I think this will work well as he gets a little bigger. I found this great furniture set off of Craigslist for an awesome price and it made his room feel much bigger switching from a queen to a single. We started the design with the cute comforter that had guitars on it. It's made of microfiber so it is really plush and soft.
I wanted to bring in the orange and navy so we painted the two stripes at the top of the wall. I also wanted to him to have somewhere to display his trophies and legos where they wouldn't get touched by small hands (ahem... Nicholas!) so we painted these cool shelves that my dad had made for me years ago but that I wasn't currently using.

Then we found a some very cool guitar/rock star items from Hobby Lobby and online that we added to the room!

No comments: