Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Musical

Monday night was the boys Christmas Musical at their school. We were very excited to see it as Jake had a speaking role and we had been helping him memorize his lines. He was very excited about it and every time I would pick him up at school the teachers would tell me he was doing an amazing job at practice.

Connor on the other hand was scared senseless about it. According it his teacher he cried nonstop during practices... except for Monday which was the dress rehearsal.

So I took the boys to the school and dropped off Jake in his classroom and he got into his costume. I took Connor to his classroom and he started bawling and ran away from the costume and tried to hide under a desk. No matter what his teacher or I did we couldn't get him into the costume. So Connor came with me and watched the musical.

Jake did an amazing job. He knew all of the songs and came right up to the microphone to say his lines and he knew all of them! Then towards the end of the musical we came back up to the microphone and sang a solo! It was such a surprise and Rob and I were so thrilled and proud of him.




No comments: