Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas is coming!

The boys are so excited about Christmas coming! We decorated the house and the boys did a great job of putting ornaments up on the tree. Everyday they wake up and say, "It's getting to be Christmas time!"

Of course, presents have become a major discussion. Jake and Connor both want EVERYTHING they see! So all I heard for a while was, "I want to buy this." So I told them that they should put it on their list for Santa to bring. Well now the list is about a mile long and I'm having a hard time explaining to them that Santa won't bring everything on their list and they need to pick the most important toys they want and put them at the top of the list. I guess I didn't really think that one through!

Last Saturday we took the boys to the local park, because they we're doing train rides. Of course the boys stayed on the train for as long as they would let them!



No comments: