Friday, September 28, 2007

YMCA meets The Mickey Mouse Club House

So the boys chose Halloween costumes already and we ordered them so that they wouldn't sell out (or as it usually happens, go up in price on Ebay). The costumes came in today and both boys were so excited they had to play in them. My crazy perfectionist side came out and I almost wouldn't let them play with them because I wanted them to look "perfect" for Halloween, but then I decided that was just crazy. After Halloween I always complain that I spent all that money on costumes and the boys only wear them for about an hour. Well not this year... this year it's YMCA meets The Mickey Mouse Club House at the Bramhall House.














"Come inside it's fun inside!"


Connor loved his costume so much he had to sleep with it. You wouldn't believe the negotiating skills it took for me to convince him he couldn't sleep in it!

1 comment:

The Lewchuk Family said...

Mickey Mouse in hand cuffs....add to the list of things I never thought I'd see.

Too cute