Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Nicholas wants, Nicholas gets

So, being the baby of the family must rock. I wouldn't know as I'm the oldest, but for Nicholas, he pretty much seems to get whatever he wants. I have some sort of condition in where I am completely unable to say no to the child. Of course since he is the sweetest, most loving child I have ever since, I don't really feel bad about it (at all). I suppose when he turns rotten, I will kick myself and everyone else can have an "I told you so" fest, but until then the spoiling continues.

Anyone who knows Nick knows that he loves Batman. He has finally gotten old enough now that he sees Jake and Connor earning and spending money and he has for some time wanted a piggy bank to do the same. For his birthday he told me that he wanted a piggy bank, but not just any piggy bank, it had to be an actual pig and it had to have Super Heros on it. So I went to Hobby Lobby, got my supplies and went to work because... see the title for this post.

Here are the pictures of the piggy bank. I thought it was pretty good for my first go and Nicholas loves it!



No comments: